Fresh, Vibrant, Seasonally Inspired
Bluestone Cottage Bakery and Café
located at 3670 Roblin Blvd
WOW Hospitality and Chef Kelly Cattani are thrilled to be bringing our community a unique breakfast and lunch dining concept. We are located in beautiful downtown Charleswood in Winnipeg, Manitoba between the picturesque Moray Parkway, Assiniboine Forest and Assiniboine Park. Apart from our chef inspired menu our bakery also prepares a daily selection of pastries, breakfast cakes, sweets and treats. Call to ask about today’s selection or work up an appetite by scrolling through our Instagram feed @bluestonecottage. We have fantastic espresso beverages, tonics and smoothies as well as fresh pressed juices and brunch cocktails.
Vibrant breakfasts, satisfying lunches, inspired baking
Our continued focus is on offering Fresh, Vibrant, Seasonally Inspired breakfast and lunch options. We love feeding you nutrient dense food that leaves you feeling great, nourished and sustained.
Click below to check out our
Café Menu, Pre-Made Meals Menu and our current Catering Menu
Good food should be beautiful, nourishing and nutrient dense
Take a look at our photo gallery for delicious inspiration
Find us on Instagram @bluestonecottage
Get in touch!
We do not take reservations for dine in. Please drop us a line if you are looking for more information or need CATERING for your upcoming event!
Stop by. Stay awhile.
Please call ahead to place a pick up order 204-944-8751
Find us on Skip the Dishes and UberEats for delivery
We are open for dine in with limited capacity as of Tuesday February 16th
7 days a week
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
3670 Roblin Blvd.
Winnipeg, MB R3R 0E1
Call us for pickup!
(204) 944 8751
Here are the new rules MANDATED BY THE PROVINCE for dine-in guests. Thank you for being respectful and understanding. Stay safe Winnipeg!
- restaurants may not allow seated dining of more than 25% of capacity of the room
- guests may only be seated with their own household members. The province asks restaurants to check id’s to ensure this is the case, if necessary
- there is a maximum of 5 guests per table
- physical distancing measures in place to ensure 2 meter separation between groups
- guests must remain at their tables except for when they use the washrooms
- guests may not move tables or chairs
- guests must be assigned to a table and may not seat themselves
- contact information needs to be collected from one person per group
- liquor can only be served if a meal has been ordered
- all members of the public must vacate the establishment by 10:00 pm
As per provincial health regulations everyone (including staff and guests) is required to wear a mask. We kindly ask that customers leave their masks on except for when eating. If you’d like, upon request, we can provide you with a small bag to place your mask in while dining. Please let your server know if you would like one. Disposable face masks are available at the door if you happen to forget yours at home.